Peripheral pumps with axial intake and upward-facing radial delivery. The main feature of these pumps is that they are capable of generating a medium-high discharge head with a relatively modest power consumption. These pumps are particularly suited for pumping up and distributing water in domestic water supply systems in houses, villas, small properties, and gardens, as well as for providing water supply to high pressure water heating systems. It is recommended that these pumps are used to carry only chemically pure liquids with temperature not higher than 80°C.
- Max delivery: 60 l/min (3,6 m³/h)
- Max head: 64 meters
- Rotation speed 2850 r.p.m.
- Continous service.
- Maximum suction: 7
- Provide potable water.
- Water heating system.
- Provide small industrial iron
- Provide small home pressure installation.
- G 20 cast iron pump body
- Stainless steel shaft
- Mechanical seal in ceram./graph.
- Brass impeller
- Electric, closed-type with external cooling fan
- Safety class IP 44
- Class of insulation F
- Single phase motors 220-230 V – 50 Hz; fitted with motor-protector to avoid damages to the motor.
- Three-phase to 230/400 V – 50Hz; Protection must be provided by user.