SPEEDMTIC EASY 12 MM is a driver for one single-phase pump with variable speed. Plug and play unit. General electric supply is single-phase 230 Vac. Easy to setup and operate, as it’s only necessary to connect and select the setpoint pressure. It can be mounted individually (only one pump) or in group of 2 pumps communicated and operating in MASTER-SLAVE mode with alternated sequence of operation.
– Pump managed by frecuency converter (inverter).
– ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stopped due to the action of the safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a programmed periodicity because the water supply could have been restored.
– Posibility of being mounted next to another identical device operating in mode MASTER-SLAVE. The group will be formed by a main device configured like MASTER and the rest of devices configued like SLAVES. The operating system is alternated, the divice configurade as MASTER is the responsible of the control but it does not imply that is first in starting up when there is flow demand in the network.
– Automatic restore system after an interruption of power supply. System restores the previous mode keeping the configuration parameters.
– Inner pressure transducer with digital indicator,
– Inner current sensor with instantaneus digital reading.
– Control and information panel with 2 digits.
– Register of operational controls. Infomation about: operating hours, counter of starts, counter of connections to the power supply.
– Register of alarms. Information about type and number of alarms since the starting up of the device.
– Open PID in the expert menu.
– Control and safety against overload.
– Control and safety system against wrong supply voltage.
– Control and safety system against short-circuit.
– Control and safety system against dry-running opration.
Control panel includes LCD screen, warning leds,push-buttons, START-STOP, AUTOMATIC and configuration system.
|SPEEDMATIC EASY 12 MM|
|Power supply voltage||1~230V|
|Max. current||12 A|
|Max. peak of current||20% 10”|
|Range of set pressure||0,5 ÷ 8 BAR|
|Protection degree||IP 55|
|Max water temperature||40° C|
|Max environment temperature||50° C|
|Innet and outlet threads||G 1”1/4 M|
|Max flow||10.000 l/h|
|Net weight (without cables)||2,5 kg|