Series of submersible pumps 4 “newly developed, designed and built for maximum resistance against sand (up to 50 g / m³) and other impurities. The pump is full made made of precision stamped stainless steel AISI 304, obtained with casting process, ensure extreme robustness and reliability to the product.
The check valve is integrated in the cylinder head to support the weight of the water column and for protection against water hammer.
The use can be continuous and can work both vertically and horizontally.
- Capacity till 300 l / min (18 m³ / h)
- Head meters till 334 meters
- Rotation speed 2850 r.p.m.
- Motor power up to 7.5 kW
- Maximum number of starts per hour: 40
- Water temperature from 0 ° C to 35 ° C
- Maximum content of suspended sand: 50 g / m³
- Radial impeller
- Installation in vertical or horizontal position
- Overall diameter including the cable cover: 98 mm
- Anti-clockwise rotation (seen from the pump outlet)
- Outlet ports threaded 1 “1/4 G , 1”1/2 G & 2” G
- Coupling flange NEMA
- Withdrawal from deep wells for clean water and non-aggressive water supply
- Rainwater harvesting
- Fire fighting systems and washing