COMPACT PLUS are a compact device for the automatic control and protection of electric pumps up to 3hp, its patented system includes special electronic sensor of flow and pressure, integrated in electronic circuit that guides the electric pump operation and keeps pressure and flow accordingly. Moreover, it has a safety system to avoid the dry-running operation.
COMPACTPLUS replace the system of hydrosphere, pressure-switch, check-valve and level switches, with theadvantage of smaller dimensions and periodic maintenance elimination. The unit automatically starts the electric pump when any point of use is open and stop it –after a 10 seconds programmed time– when closing the consumption point.
– No maintenance.
– Installation time saving.
– Protection against water hammer effect.
– Compact and reduced dimensions.
– Removal of protecting devices (level switches).
– Avoids the pump oversizing using integratelly their flowpressure curve.
– Integrated protection system which stops the pump in case of dry-running operation.
– Control panel:
– Yellow Led POWER.
– Green Led ON.
– Red Led FAILURE.
– Tactile push button for manual start.
– Electronic circuit group with protection cover easily replaceable.
– Small reserve against leaks in the installation.
– Other options like pressure gauge, connecting cables, adjustable starting pressure.
– EMC and electrical safety certified.
– ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stopped due to the action of the safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a programmed periodicity because the water supply could have been restored
|Power||16 A – 3 hp|
|Start pressure||Da 1,5 a 4,5 BAR|
|Maximum pressure||10 BAR|
|Maximum flow||10 m³/h|
|Protection degree||IP 65|
|Net Weight||0,719 kg|