The DIGIMATIC is a compact device for the automatic control and protection of electric single-phase pumps up to 3 HP (2,2 kW). This unit includes all the characteristics and functions of the traditional electronic pump controllers: electronic flow sensor, integrated accumulation membrane, integrated check-valve, warning led-lights in electronic circuit that guides the electric pump operation and keeps pressure and flow accordingly.
Moreover, it has an internal pressure transmitter and instantaneous current sensor, providing additional features: the starting pressure can be adjusted with high accuracy, there is a digital pressure gauge and over-current protection adaptable to each pump.
– Pump managed by power relay.
– Accumulation membrane and Integrated non-return valve.
– Dry-running protection.
– Digital pressure gauge (bar and psi).
– Inner pressure transmitter
– Inner flow sensor.
– Inner current sensor with instantaneous digital reading.
– Overcurrent protection (only type DIGIMATIC 2).
– Stand-by mode.
– ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stopped due to the action of the
safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a programmed
periodicity because the water supply could have been restored.
– Control panel includes 3 digits display.
– Electronic control and safety system against dry-running operation.
– Control and safety system against short-circuit.
– Over-current protection adaptable to each pump.
|Power||16 A – 3 hp|
|Voltage||1~110-230V 50/60Hz (multi voltage)|
|Start pressure||From 1,5 to 4,0 BAR|
|Maximum pressure||8 BAR|
|Maximum flow||10 m³/h|
|Protection degree||IP 65|
|Net Weight||1,3 kg|