This unit T-KIT SWITCHMATIC 2 is an electronic pressure switch with an integrated digital pressure gauge. It can manage the start and stop of single-phase electric pumps up to 3 HP (2,2 kW). Cut-in and cut-out pressure implementation can be set easily and accurately through user friendly control panel. Wiring is carried out identically to a conventional electromechanical switch.It can operate as a differential pressure switch or as an inverted pressure switch.
T-KIT SWITCHMATIC 2 includes also instantaneous current lecture and it can be mounted individually or in groups of 2 pumps synchronized and operating in cascade mode with alternated sequence of operation. This patented version controls and manages the overcurrent, the dry-running protection of the pump and fast cycling protection. The unit SWITCHMATIC 2A includes an output for alarms.
It includes a 3 ways fitting and non-return valve.
– ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stoped due the action of the safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a programmed periodicity because the water supply could have been restored.
– Sleep mode with low power consumption.
– Inner pressure transmitter.
– Integrated pressure gauge with bar and psi instantaneous display.
– User friendly control panel with 3-digits display, led-lights and pushbuttons.
– Dry-running protection by current.
– Rapid-cycle alarm: when the hydropneumatic tank has lost the air and frequent start-stops are produced an alarm is activated and is delayed the start.
– Overload alarm
– Volt-free contact for monitoring the alarms displayed in screen originated by irregularities or problems of the system.
– Manual start.
– Operation modes: differential, inversed differential and synchronized.
– EMC certified and Electrical Safety certifed.
– RoHs and WEEE compliant.
– 3 digits display:
– Operating mode: Instantaneus pressure.
– Set mode: Cut in and cut out pressure.
– Bar-psi led-lights (green):
– Operating mode: Bright bar or psi.
– Pump on: Flashing bar or psi.
– Star-Stop led-light (green):
– Bright: displayed Pressure start or Pressure stop.
– Flashing: Setting Psart or Pstop.
– Push Buttons: Increase or dicrease configuration parameters.
– ENTER push-button:
– Manual start and stop.
– Confirm configuration value.
– Alarm led-light (red): dry-run and fast cyclying.
– “A” led-light (yellow):
– Bright: Displayed instantaneous current consumption of the pump.
– Flashing: Setting maximum current of the pump.
– Alarm led-light : dry-run, over current, fast cyclying
– “A” push-button: set and display current intensity.
|T-KIT SWITCHMATIC 2|
|Power supply voltage||1~115-230V (multiV)|
|Max. current||16 A|
|Maximum pump power||2,2 kW (3 hp)|
|Starting pressure range (cut-in)||0,5 ÷ 7 bar|
|Stop pressure range (cut-out)||1 ÷ 8 bar|
|Maximum differential||7,5 bar|
|Minimum differential||0,5 ÷ 1,5 bar|
|Factory setting (cut-in/cut-out)||3/4 bar|
|Max. water temperature||50° C|
|Max. environment temperature||60° C|
|Net weight (without cables)||0,28 kg|
|Inlet / Outlet / Tank thread||G 1”M / G 1”F / G 1”F|